THE INFORMERS HEALTH TIPS - ARTHRITIS: BORON/BORAX FOR HEALING
The enclosed health tip discusses natural remedies using Boron and/or Borax for Arthritis and Osteoarthritis.
BORAX is a salt called sodium tetraborate and is not a soap or detergent as it is marketed for. Before using this trace element, please talk to your natural doctor for appropriate dosing and/or your natural health expert for safety. Do your research and use only pure 100% natural grade with no additives.
In this health tip, natural wellness expert Matt Roeske discusses Borax and how it was the leading solution for osteoporosis and arthritis.
While Boron/Borax was initially used for pulling fluoride and heavy metals out of the body, doctors and medical research teams around the world found that it was also good for:
• Arthritis (several varieties)
• Strengthening bones
• Increasing brain function
• Preventing infections
• Balancing hormones
• Promoting healthy muscle mass
• Preventing and treating yeast infections
• Healing skin ailments
• Fighting diabetes
Also, in this health tip regarding Boron, Dr. Yoni Whitten discusses a study published in the Journal of Integrative Medicine and Dr. Eric Berg recommends 6mg once a day. Though new research may suggest additional dosing based on your body type… once again, please do your own research. Be discerning and discuss with your natural health practitioner.
Join our Health and Wellness Telegram thread: https://t.me/+F4QILFrlZyg3OTNh
Links from the health tip:
• Matt Roeske – https://cultivateelevate.com/?ref=l75qmSv60fC7_
• Dr. Eric Berg - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrMhU577SY
• Dr. Yoni Whitten - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zio1lPO9eoY
• Prof. Keith Scott Mumby, MD, MB CHB, PHD discusses Dr. Rex Newnham’s work here - https://alternative-doctor.com/borax-arthritis/
• Earth Clinic - https://www.earthclinic.com/borax-remedy-for-arthritis.html